2017 PNW Regional—July 15,16.
This is different from past PNW Regionals so we expect questions. Here are answers to a few questions that have already come up:
1. The Regional will be held in a separate area with 8ft tables within Palmer Antique and Collectible Show (booths at the event sell for $250, our tables are $60 including entry--see attachment for entry cost and days)
2. Thursday- Drop and go for all table holders especially large items and large volumes. Friday Early Bird and set up for NAWCC members only Friday followed by Public Early admission--See the attached for day to day pricing.
3. Saturday and Sunday, General Public pay $8 for combined Palmer and PNW Regional.
4. Rates at local OR and WA hotels have been arranged and reservations should be made now for best location due to heavy summer traffic.
5. Off-site parking $6 for the weekend with bus shuttle and in and out privileges.
6. Table top education opportunities are in the planning stage.
7. This venue makes social activities a challenge and it was felt that the benefits warranted forgoing a major off-site event. We will suggest locations in the area for groups with mutual interest to meet, share a meal and socialize.
8. List of local hotels and eating establishments will follow.
We would appreciate any further questions so we can share the responses with all.
George Matto, PNW Regional Chair